Felix Bastards Criminal Record

Mar 23, 2008

History of Rashid Ghafoor | Scam Warning for Brokers



Being once a Forex trader you will meet many problems concerning the trustworthy of the broker you are dealing with. Unfortunately there are people who use this point to attack well-guaranteed brokers with.

I'm going to show you what I've found after my search, for this issue concerns me a lot because I used to be a trader in Forex Market for 6 years and then I became to be IB with one of the greatest brokers in Forex Market, and I have passed through problems very similar to this.

During my Forex activity I have seen many swindlers whose target is to steal money but by cheating. One of them is called Rashid, he is Algerian but lives in US.

His work concentrated on opening accounts and operating it with Automated Expert Advisers in order to ensure his profit.

He cheated many brokers and took money not of his rightful possession.

Cases:

- Claiming big withdrawal twice times & saying that the 1st one didn't arrive (By participation with his bank)

- Threatening The brokers

- Brokers' Provocation is his job

- Hacking the mails of customer services & send Factious mails to clients

- Hacking Credit cards through ATMs of Banks

- Saying bad mouth about brokers to make them lose their reputation

- Allegation that he is introducing broker for AC-Markets, FXCM, FXDD, Interbanfx, MIG investment, Gain Capital

- Exporting Drugs to the Middle East

The last crimes done through Rashid's business that he is participating in blue jobs in the Middle East (This is against Arab League's law), for that Rashid has been arrested by FBI after investigating with him for trading in Drugs and Blue Jobs.

No comments: